The Review Committee assesses applications based on a legal test, an economic test and a number of criteria. The following criteria serve as the basis for the assessment by the Assessment Committee::
The following shall be Iexcluded:
- The project aims to promote student well-being and has a demonstrable effect on this;
- The project aims to address a bottleneck in the mental and/or physical well-being of students;
- A clear target group has been identified and the project is of social importance for this target group. Think of students in a broad sense or a specific subgroup;
- The project is temporary (in principle a maximum of three years);
- The project is submitted by a legal entity and is not for profit.
This means that as an individual you can only submit one application for an organisation. Do you want to know how to set up a foundation? View our toolkit. (Dutch only)
- Scientific research projects;;
- Printing of theses;
- Financing internships;
- Projects that serve the interest of one or a few individuals (who form only a very limited part of the potential target group);
- Projects for a geographically restricted patient group. Regional funds are available for financing such regional projects;
- Where obvious other funds are available, for example regional funds.