AssesmentAs of April 1st, 2022, the following conditions are to be met fr us to consider the application for a subsidy:
- The application must be submitted by a legal entity registered with the Chamber of Commerce;
- The project may not have a (potential for) profit motive*;
- The project may not fund scientific research or internships;
- The project should not only serve the interests of one or a few individuals;
- The project is temporary (in principle a maximum of three years);
- The project must not obviously be (able to be, fully) financed from other funds.
- The applicant shares all information requested by the board to assess the application, to evaluate the realization and to promote the Fund**;
- The project aims to promote student well-being and has a demonstrable effect on this;
- The project aims to address a bottleneck in the mental and/or physical well-being of students;
- A clear target group has been identified and the project is of social importance for this target group. Think of students in a broad sense or a specific subgroup;
- The target audience is public and accessible to a diverse population (reasonably);
- The project has a measurable end result.
*If there is a suspicion of a (potential for) profit motive, for example because the legal entity has a profit motive, the foundation can set additional conditions to protect the public accessibility and integrity of the project.
**The applicant also authorizes the Fund to make this information public, possibly under conditions to be agreed.
Do you want to know how to set up a foundation? View our toolkit. (Dutch only)